Wrongful Foreclosure Module 11

The Summary Judgment

At any time after the Defendant has been served, either party may motion the court for a Summary Judgment (even without a hearing or trial) based on the merits/substance of the case.

You’ve presented your case, your evidence, your law and your affidavit.  You’ve served the other party a request for admissions…and they have had their say.

When you feel the time is right, then you can “Motion the Court for a Summary Judgment

This is the Oregon Civil Procedures regarding Summary Judgment

Be sure to check with your State.

Part 1

Part 2

Action Item

1) Customize the following:

010-Wrongful Foreclosure-Judgment.doc

010a-QWrongful Foreclosure-ORDER-Summary-Judgment.doc

2) Confirm/Consult with legal council.  GET PREPAID LEGAL!!!  If you chose not to do this, then you are taking your life in your own hands. I wash my hands.

3) Wait 14 days and follow up with the Clerk of the Court.


This is purely for educational purpose. Nothing on this site can be construed as giving legal advice. You are using this information at your own risk. You are to seek legal counsel in these matters.