Wrongful Foreclosure Defense
Are You a Victim of Bank Fraud?
Has your home been foreclosed on by a non-real party of interest? (ie. Your “lender” who is in fact a servicer stole your house)
You might be entitled to up to 3 times the value of your loan for fraud, theft and racketeering claims against these banksters if you can prove that they were not the real parties of interest at the time they foreclosed your home.
It is said that the most dangerous person in the world is someone who has nothing to lose; particularly if he has incriminating evidence. You see, if your lender foreclosed on you without proper proof of perfected chain of title as required by State law, then they are breaking the law. Not only that, you have “Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)” evidence of the crime being committed against you. It’s one thing to defend against a home being foreclosed on, it’s another where there is evidence that the bank was caught red handed committing fraud. For them “it’s too late to back out”.
You see, if we can prove that your loan has been securitized then clearly it can be proven that the bank who foreclosed on you was not the real party of interest.
Our complete step by step coaching program shows you the process you will need to take to uncover the fraud (and prove to the judge that damage is done to you).
We provide you with sample pleadings that other homeowners have used to fight their lender in a wrongful foreclosure civil action.
With your membership, you will also get access to our member directory so you can connect with other members of the program to collaborate, share ideas, network as well as support.
Here’s what you get:
Sample Wrongful Foreclosure Pleadings you can customize naming the “lender” that wrongfully stole your house.
Time sensitive, automated content drip coaching that will tell you what you need to do, and when so you don’t get overwhelmed.
Access to our resources library where you can access legal research to help you build your case.
Access to sample Defense Arguments (ie. what to do once the bank answers) from previous homeowners.
Access to sample interrogatories. You also have access to sample Request for Admissions documents designed to make your “lender” squirm because they know that you know their fraud.
Sample settlement letters. This letter will be sent out to Opposing Counsel to get them to settle rather than to go to court to have their fraud exposed. It is designed to have your pretender lender “tap out”.
With your membership, you also receive special member
heavily discount prices to our other services.
You will also get access to both our other programs as a special bonus; including the Foreclosure Defense Membership, plus our Reconveyance Method program. FREE.
You will also gain instant access to our video library, including our 4 hour seminar on foreclosure defense.
You will also gain instant access to our exclusive Members Area on Facebook where you can network and get support from other members in our program.
Disclosure and Condition of Membership
1) We make no guarantees of success implied or otherwise. You are joining a membership organization and membership benefits.
2) No personal Coaching or consultation. This is a membership organization. This does not entitle members to demand personal access to the managers of the organization for personal coaching, consultation or otherwise. Interaction with the organization is limited to strictly email communication
3) None of our team are lawyers. We do not represent that we are members of any legal profession. Nothing offered within the membership program can be construed as giving legal advice, implied or otherwise. Members are advised to seek legal counsel at all times.
4) Get Legal Shield. Members are strongly advised to join prepaid legal before signing up for membership with the Foreclosure Defense membership organization. Prepaid legal offers affordable legal advice for our members.
5) This membership is for personal use only. You are not permitted to use our information to start your own foreclosure defense business. This is a pro se support resource.
6) This is a private membership association. Members of the BAR association and any persons working with/for a member of the BAR are not permitted to join our organization (Hurley v. Irish-American Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Group of Boston, 515 U.S. 557 (1995), the Court ruled that a group may exclude people from membership if their presence would affect the group’s ability to advocate a particular point of view). This is a lawful assembly of private citizens as protected under the First Amendment (the right to free speech and the right to lawful assembly), Fourth Amendment (against illegal search and seizures without probable cause) and the Fourteenth Amendment (nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law) of the Constitution of the United States. Our charter forbids any members of the legal profession from joining. Any persons associated with the BAR association of any kind who joins our association is willfully in breach of Tort and explicitly agrees on a self executing agreement and confession for $100 million dollars for use our confidential and proprietary material. Should any materials within our coaching program be used as evidence in any court, then the BAR association in question explicitly agrees to these terms. What happens behind our membership organization is a private matter and is not subject to BAR jurisdiction. See US Supreme Court (RAILROAD TRAINMEN V. VIRGINIA BAR, 377 U. S. 1 (1964) and NAACP V. BUTTON, 371 U. S. 415 (1963)). We will put a commercial lien on your treasonous organization should you want to contract with us. All law is contract and all contracts are law. This is a binding contract. You have been warned.
Our Normal Cost for this program is
$900 plus $20/month. (you are free to discontinue at any time.)