- Foreclosure Defense Products
- Not a Member?
How To Stop Foreclosure
How to Stop Foreclosure Fast
Foreclosure is a very scary worried, as most people do not know how to stop foreclosure. If you are one of those people going through foreclosure then you will find this article very useful. This article gives you options and provides the reality behind how to stop a foreclosure.
Did you know that by learning how to stop foreclosure could save your home. Don’t be fooled but learning how to stop foreclosure can be a complex and daunting task. Vince Khan has put together an incredible free eBook which shows you step by step how to Stop Foreclosure.
How to Stop Foreclosure – What you need to know
The foreclosure process can be very stressful and the one thing that is not on your side is time. So if you are facing a potential foreclosure sale, then you need to learn how to stop foreclosure and you need to learn it fast. Its easy to feel helpless and sorry for yourself but this website is designed to help you take action and it will show you how to stop foreclosure.
This article is designed for those of you wanting to be able to stay in your home to give you time so you can fight foreclosure fraud and learn how to stop foreclosure now.
How To Stop Foreclosure – Your Three Options
If you find yourself in a situation where you are about to lose your home, you realistically have three options:
- File a civil action against your “lender” followed by a motion for a Temporary Restraining Order and Injunctive Relief
- File for bankruptcy protection with an automatic stay
- Try to Work with Your Lender
How to Stop Foreclosure Using The Conventional Method
Under this plan, you have two options to prevent foreclosure. You can try to get your house listed and work with a real estate agent to get a short sale. A short sale is one in which your house is sold for less than what is owed to the bank. You will need to get permission from your lender for this to be approved.
How to Stop Foreclosure With a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) for a Non-Judicial Foreclosure
If you are in a Non-Judicial State and want to learn about how to stop foreclosure and have proof that your lender broke the law, then you can file a civil action against your lender.
- Examples of this include:
- You have proof that your lender does not own your loan. For example, you closed with ABC Mortgage company, yet someone else XYZ Company is trying to foreclose on you – and there is no chain of title between the original lender and XYZ
- You have proof that you are currently in a loan modification program, and yet your lender is foreclosing on you
- You have proof that your loan has been securitized (meaning your lender sold your loan to Wall St – and no longer owns your loan), but are trying to foreclose on you
To learn more about how to stop foreclosure and defend your home, fill in your details below for free foreclosure defense support and information.
We respect you privacy and will not reveal your information to anyone for any reason.
You can fight foreclosure with the information on our free foreclosure defense handbook. Now you know how to stop foreclosure, don’t let the banks take your home.